Friday, September 28, 2012

Study Abroad and International Internships for Business Students - Track III

On the 25th of September, I attended the 'study abroad and international internships for business students' lecture, where details about the study abroad and international internship programs were shared. I am very interested in doing a study abroad program, so I definitely wanted to attend this event. Specifically, I wanted to find out more about the different locations where courses were offered in the study abroad program, whether I would fall behind in credits if I chose to study abroad for a semester, and what type of work/classes I would be taking at these other colleges. Fortunately, there are a lot of study abroad programs offered in European countries, which is ideal for me, since I've traveled extensively in every continent other than Europe. In Europe, I have visited London many times, and Scotland once, so I was excited to see the programs offered in Italy and Spain. I also learned a lot of useful information about the application process, as well as important due dates for the applications. The summer study abroad programs were not as appealing to me, as I'd like to spend my summers back in Seattle. Overall, I found it very useful to attend this event, and I will definitely look to apply for a study abroad program for my junior year.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the session informative, and gave you some ideas about where you may want to do a study abroad.

    ReplyDelete